Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Week 2 Money Saving Effort

Ok Ok I know its not been a week since the previous post, its been longer, but here I am. Again.



This week was the start of April & as we get paid monthly I budget monthly.
April's budget is tight!

Yesterday I;

Did week 1 of 5 food shops for this month & came in under budget by $4.90

Got my son new shoes for $30, under budget by $60

Re-balanced the budget today, which I have never done, in attempt to stay on track!

And finally we collected our eye glasses today & were out of pocket $0! Yay

Goals this month;

Find $50 for Christmas fund & then another $50 for last month's contribution which we didn't make.

Find $100 to start May's sink (or bills) fund start off well.

Add some extra, no matter how small, to the mortgage.

Every dollar brings us closer to freedom!





Enjoy the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment