Friday, October 28, 2011

Nothing!

So far our income for the quarter has been very close to nothing! That doesn't make for sound sleep or good budgetting. Work may have slowed for a week or so but this is our longest financial drought to date. I am so very glad we have some money still. Family have offered us a loan if meed be, but that would only prop us up and be using tomorrows money as we still need to repay a loan, even if it is from family.
I am trying not to get worried but have found myself talking about it to my Mum. I need to act rich, we still have money to live on. I think my best strategy is to keep spending to a minimum and keep all bills up to date. Simple really. I can't save, as there is nothing to save. I can do a zero budget, like Dave Ramsey talks about, but in reality with an income of zero it is all just hypothetical spending.
My concern is paying our taxes, BAS, insurances and superannuation. They are relentless is accruing!

On the topic of selling our house...ta da...NOTHING! Nothing at all happening there, no interest, no offers and no open for inspections. Nothing.

Hoping that this will be only a temprorary hitch and that we will be able to draw a wage again soon. I cannot live on nothing forever.

Happy Saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment