Monday, October 17, 2011

Sales contract madness!

After a shocking nights sleep I awoke vowing to read the sales contract we signed with the real estate agent.
Did that. Not very much infor on it. Turns out we can cancel, or opt out of, selling our house & paying the agent commission after 120 days and that is all it says. So I was feeling OK.

Then I vaccumed the cars & had the thought that my car needs a service! Panic! We have had no income this month & much less than normal last month. We are currently living off our savings. Thankful that we have some still.

Then I did some mowing & panicked some more that we are living way beyond our means with this house. I thought about selling my car, mowing other peoples yards for money (I am lousy at selling myself though).

I need some rest!

What a crazy busy mind I have. I don't think I could trust it, do you?

At least we do not have an open this weekend. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment