Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I do NOT, NO! I do not want to sell anymore!

Well it is spring, lovely spring, we have had good rain already and everthing is flowering & growing. I don't want to sell. I want to be here to pick the apples and make apricot jam, to eat the blueberries and see DH preserve olives again. I don't want to move. We chose this house because of the office/study and the room to grow vegies. I was excited about the lemon tree, the established fruit trees and the vegie patch...strawberries by the side entrance & all the herbs. I don't want to move, I like it here. It is so quiet and the walks are lovely. I don't want to move, I want to stay.
But I also want to be able to do something apart from meet the mortgage payment each month, that would be nice. I can establish yet another garden I suppose. I could even get a plot at the community garden now so I could have organic vegies seemlessly, I could do that.
I do like to make house and would enjoy a garden that I could add my own touches to. I could start potting things now so that they are portable like lavendar and herbs, even some vegies. I coud do that.

It is the emotional ride each tme we have an open or someone comes to look, I don't like that.

We could even possibly get a long settlement, so I can get the apple & apricot harvest...maybe. But I'd like the pressure off with the mortgage sooner rather than later, so I am not convinced on that one.

Happy saving & make sure to buy only homes (and other things) that you really can afford!

No comments:

Post a Comment