Thursday, August 4, 2011

Feelings!

I have been 'feeling' regretful over leaving this house & it isn't even on realesatate.com yet! I have been 'feeling' gassy & stuffed from overeating and I have been feeling tired.

Feelings, the ones about the house come from having looked online at what sort of house we will likely end up with for our new budget. This place has most everything!

Feeling like I have overeaten, because I have! It causes me indigestion aka heartburn! The more my tummy feels uncomfortable the more I seem to eat, how dumb is that? Last year I lost 20 kilograms & do not want to gain weight, again. This last week I changed my diet due to some food intolerance issues & now I need to revise my plan.

Feeling tired. I had bowen therapy today so my energy should be OK, but I need to get in a good sleep pattern.

I heard Dave Ramsey say on his podcast; "Grown ups make a plan & stick to it while children do whatever feels good"

We are grown ups following a plan to reduce our mmortgage. So while it may be sad, for a time, to give up all the little extras here I see a bigger goal in doing it.

I am grown up for eatting only til satisfied and being mindful of what & how much I am choosing to eat. Grown up Karen shall maintain this leaner weight & maybe even resume losing!

I am taking charge of my health, including my sleep. Not overeating will certainly help as will feeling the peace that comes from making a plan & sticking to it.

So my feelings seemed to be about 3 different things but I have only one answer, make a plan & stick to it.

That is my new plan.

Thank you Mr Ramsey.

Happy Saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment