Thursday, August 11, 2011

Rollercoasters and trains!


The Rollercoaster!

I have ridden the emotional rollercoster of home selling this week.
I'm back on board the train 'journey to debt free living' again now.

I think.

What sent me on the rollercoaster of doubt?

Talking with a neighbor & hearing 'out of my mouth' that you could easily spend 100K on a crappy house to make it nice.

Looking at the cheap houses for sale and really thinking about life inside one of them.

Getting my period and letting my emotions take the lead.

Train to debt free living!

What has me back on board?

Finding a great looking house in our price range with all we want.

Talking to the lady who first motivated me to follow through with selling our house.

DH saying I should return to working at a Bank to help us pay the mortgage, are you kidding?

Hearing myself say I didn't like other houses because they had little pantries.

Back to our goals

I can work with a different size pantry, or buy/build one.

Reduce mortgage. Overall goal is "reduce mortgage." All aboard! This train is now departing!

No comments:

Post a Comment