Sunday, July 17, 2011

Indulged my kids with $36!

What could I have done with $36?

Food, I think I could do a few days on $36.
Given it to charity!
18 Lindt Chocolate bars, but only when they are on special for $1.99.
bought them a toy each.
Had a haircut.
Posted a gift to someone.
Bought a book I fancied.
Had a meal or snack out.
2 water aerobics classes.
bought a bunch of flowers for myself.
Bought a cupboard full of mugs from the op shop.
Bought plants for the garden.
Had a browse & done some buying at the market on any given Sunday morning.
Bought 3 bags of chook food.
Put it in the emergency fund.
give it to a stranger, anonamously!
Make someones day with flowers.
Buy music.
Buy food with all of it & then give that food to charity.
turn it to gift cards & then give them away.
Put it in the boys money box.
Make it a donation to the school or a local kinder, special school etc.
buy ingrediens & bake give all the goods away.
Buy my husband a box of beer or sone nice wine.
Buy myself some seafood & gobble it all up!
Put it in an envelope until I forget about it!
Buy me an item or few of clothing, in a color I love.
buy a fancy necklace.
Buy a beautiful & useless item....now I talking nonsense!


So I spent $36 indulging my boys on the final day of school holidays, they had a great holiday period, I need a rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment